Friday, June 27, 2008

Fantabulous Friday

Fridays are always looked forward to at my house. We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so we usually spend Friday together. Nolan has been begging, yes at 3 years old, begging us to go to Chuck E Cheese. Well, I thought tonight would be perfect and we decided to surprise him. It was a huge surprise to us because they completely remodeled. It is actually pretty nice. Here are a couple of completely unedited pictures taken with my not so wonderful 3mp (I know right) kodak camera.







Tomorrow James and a guy we work with are going to finish putting Nolan's swing set together. With all the rain, it has been 4 weeks of trying to put that thing together. I am going to take Nolan and his two kids (8 and 11) to the Derby Rock River Rapids. That way we stay out of their hair and they can get to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: