Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Fort is finally done-How many weeks later?

I have no idea, but it is finally done. Here are some pictures:


Nolan was so proud to show off his new fort.



At this point he is getting embarrassed about me taking pictures.


James trying to figure out the vague directions.


Nolan runs and gets my little camera that I have had forever and takes pictures with me. Here he is trying to capture Sheba's fur.




His way of braking. He kept asking me to stop him, and I told him he needs to figure it out, so this is what he came up with:


Slow down and jump off....not exactly what I had in mind, but I shouldn't tell a boy to figure it out either. :)

One of my favorites from the night:


We spend the weekend at home with mostly chores keeping us busy. We have a gas range and one thing I am anal about is trying to keep the grates under the burner clean and the actual range under the burners. Well, I let it get to bad when we first got it, so I have been trying and trying to get them clean. I wish I would have washed them weekly, if not daily to keep them from getting burned. The only thing that has been working is oven cleaner. I believe there is still hope. :) I worked on that a little this weekend, the fort and washed our bedding like usual. I did a few things that needed to be done, like the windows and dusted things that I probably should dust every week but don't get to it. Things like the top of your curtains and window sills. That sort of thing.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Summer, hope you are finally moved! Kind of a hot and humid weekend to move, but it wasn't rain!!!! Bye, bye cheerio, hello beautiful house!

No comments: