Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Now that I have someone that is reading my blog, I guess I better keep it updated! Summer, your the first person I have given my blog address to, really. :)
Now, we had a 4 day weekend and didn't do much. We just cleaned the house and I cleaned out our hall closet. I thought I would take it easy since we have been working our tails off at work at home lately.
My good friend that I have know sine I was 4 had a premature baby in October. He was a 26-28 weeker. He is doing well, gaining weight and hopefully will be coming home in the next week or two. Yeah Misty and Paul. I am so happy for you.
My brother is getting married in 10 days! Yikes! They asked me last week to take their wedding pictures. Of course I love photography and want to do it for a living, but a wedding. Holy Cow! That is monumental. I am feeling the pressure. My son will be the ring bear in the wedding, so I don't know how those pictures will turn out. He hates me taking pictures of him.
So, I am working on my weight loss. Trying to get my butt to the gym. It sucks working out by yourself. I hate leaving Nolan after I have worked all day and want to spend time with him. I feel so guilty.
Well, on that note I will part. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Just think of it this way Kim, By leaving Nolan for the hour to workout you actually adding more time that you will be spending with him in the long run!!!! how bout them apples!!!!
I would be nervous about a wedding tooo but I am sure you will do WONDERFUL!!!!!