Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Friday, Yeah!

So yesterday, a guy I work with and I decided to save the small salt water fish that are here at work. A guy who works here bought a huge salt water tank, and put it in the office behind me. He is bringing his eels (yeah, you read right) to keep here at the shop. They have bought several other fish to put in there, including tangs, groupers, rass, puffer and crab. It is getting quite a bit of attention. So, Tom and I decided to save the 3 little fish so the eels won't eat them.
I'm trying to think what happened yesterday. I know I got home from work and was so tired. I went and took a nap before dinner. That really helped. Then, I was dreaming(after I went to bed for the night) and this guy got right in my face and screamed something at me. It scared the shit out of me. I woke up with my heart racing and I must have jerked something hard, because it woke my husband up. James sleeps so heavy, so it must have been pretty bad. It was so real and freaky.
Today I should be taking Nolan swimming. That is what we usually do on Fridays. He enjoys it so much, and he crashed really easy. It makes for a nice night together with just me and James.
Well, my break is almost over. Everyone have a Happy Friday!

No comments: