Thursday, April 24, 2008

Karate and a couple new pages

So, not a whole bunch has been happening this week. Nolan is sick with a sinus infection and I have an ear infection from my allergies. I swear, I take sudafed and/or musanex D everyday and it just wasn't enough. I am a huge baby when it comes to ear infections because I have had them so much when I was little. My ear is feeling better. I have sinuses that when I blow my nose I have to blow air for a couple of blows, then a huge wad of snot comes out. I know, TMI! Anywho, today I was blowing my nose, not very hard mind you, and I swear I popped a vessel. The whole right side of my head (back of head) and the way to the back of my eye aches. Everytime I blow, I let out a little, "Ow" because it hurts.
I scrapped a couple of layouts last night. These are actually from the crop that Scrapfunattic had the last time.


So, when we took Nolan to Fun Fair for Kids we received a free Karate class. We had the class last night and Nolan earned his white belt. I have to say that he did pretty well, consider he is 3 1/2 and all.

Here he is in his white belt and doing the stance.

Another stance he learned. This one took a little help.

Nolan learning to kick.
Nolan's numb chucks. Oh, look out!

Nolan got to break a wood board in front of the class. Yes it is real wood. He was so proud of himself and so were we.




I'm really excited for him. He seemed very proud of himself and looked like he really enjoyed it. Well folks, I'm off to spend some time with the husband. Oh yeah. I'm doing the March for Babies this Saturday. If you're out there, give me a shout or if you're not walking, cheer me on!

No comments: