Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog posts are so hard after not writing anything for so long. I have been so lazy....
Well, today we went to see our in-laws. We had a really great time. It is nice to have a side of the family that doesn't fight and bicker with each other. So nice and relaxing.
Kelly and I are stoked that we get to see the Twilight movie Friday after work. We already have our tickets. Woohoo. I totally hope it lives up to the book, but judging from the trailers, it looks sooo different.
Thanksgiving will be at our house this year. I thought we were only going to have our in-laws, but I'm thinking a few other people will be coming too. I guess I am going to have to make an effort to make the house look festive.....should I since we decorate for Christmas the day after?
I'm in the process of looking for a new Christmas tree. We had to throw our old one away last year. I seen one last year at Kmart that I loves, and now I am kicking myself because I didn't get it. I haven't found one even close to that one. I believe it was a blue fir tree. I'm so over the spruce....(watch me get one this year :) )
Tomorrow is Nolan's dr.'s appointment. He's eating is getter worse and I truely believe in my our Mother's heart that something is truly wrong. I really think he has an eating disorder. He will go hungry before he will eat something. That kid has only gained 1 pound in the last 7 months. Tonight we had pork chops (knew he wouldn't eat that,) mac & cheese, applesauce and strawberry milk. He took one bite of his applesauce and like 3 bites of mac n cheese and called it good. Hello! You had 1 roll for lunch today. WTH????? I looked up infantile anorexia and he has the same characteristics and has since we started baby food. I'm not sure that I wouldn't have a complex being allergic to eggs and peanuts!!!
Okay, so this post is totally random, but I'm just trying to remember what has been going on. Nothing scrappy related. I have done Ali Edwards Christmas journal books a few weeks ago, but haven't completed it yet. I still need to get the pages numbers and buy a few Christmas embelli's since I have nothing! Check out her blog. Her name is up on the right side of my blog.

No comments: