Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So today I got up early to go to work at 6 instead of 7. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it there on time, but pretty close. I am so not used to getting up that early.
I was on my way home and decided to take a different route because I wanting to pick-up my prescription up at my eye Dr.'s. I got stuck in traffic, then got stuck forever by a train. Grrr...
I had this brilliant idea to take Nolan to get Ratatoulle and pick out some new glasses since I haven't had new ones in 6 years. Nolan was so naughty today it wasn't even funny.
When we got home he dumped some spices out all over the floor, went to the pantry when I was cleaning that up and dumped hot chocolate on the floor, kicked James and unplugged the tv. I don't know what has gotten into him today. He is not getting to watch his new movie tonight.
It is a little after 8 and I am tired. I am ready to go to bed, but I better spend some time with James. Even though we work at the same place, we don't really get any "us" time. We do have a 30 minute lunch, but it is hurry up and eat. There is no time for conversation.
Well, hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did. lol I will post again soon.

No comments: