Thursday, November 15, 2007

So today was so funny. James get a phone call at work, and of course I am wondering who the heck could be calling him. Well, he came into the office and told me to guess. It was Nolan! He said that our receptionist answered the phone and he said "Hello." She said,"Do you need to talk to someone," and he said,"I need to talk my daddy." WTH? My 3 year old just called our work at asked for James. Our receptionist said,"Is this Nolan?" He said, "Yeah." How in the world she knew it was him I have no idea. Well, he did talk to his daddy. James honestly thought my mom dialed the phone for him, but she didn't. The only thing I can think of is that he hit the caller ID and pressed talk and it just redialed the number. To Funny.
I picked-up my new glasses today. I like them, but boy are they totally different. They have nose pieces that will take some getting used to.
I also learned that it will be the cruise that I could win. I am sad that she eliminated the Hawaii trip, but the cruise would be great to have. My boss and I will have a great time if I win. 7 days in warm weather, no child, no husband and two girls with a balcony room upgrade, priceless.

No comments: