Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's been a long week

This was the final week that Katrina and Elayna were living with us. It has been very close, if not over 6 months of us living together. She has found her own place and is in the process of moving out. With that said, we went and got Nolan a new bed and rearranged his room.
We started putting his bed together on Saturday, but ran out of time. We had made plans to go see James' Dad and Mom (step-mom) in McPherson this weekend. We stayed the night up there and had a wonderful time. Nolan was so happy to see his Grandma and Grandpa. He has been looking forward to this all week.
We came back today and James finished putting his bed together. We moved his bookshelf and put James' dresser in his room. James and I share a dress, so it made better sense to let him have it. It also freed up space in our bedroom. We can now put our king sized bed in the middle of the room. That means no more crawling a crossed it to make it and crawling over someone to get into bed. We haven't had a chance to fix our bedroom, but I'm sure that will be done one day after work this week.
Here are a few pictures taken with my crappy Kodak from this weekend. It was so fun and very exhausting at the same time.
Oh I forgot, on Friday, a good friend of mine, Caitlin, and I went to go see the Chippendale's. Don't you judge me. lol It was a wonderful time. It is the first time I have ever gone and Cait got tickets for my birthday. Let's just say, I don't have the ability to let my inhibitions go in front of people like others do. I never have seen myself as conservative or anything like that, but I just cannot rub on some guys stuff in front of other people. Not only that, buy it isn't my husband. I am a look but not touch kinda girl. lol Onto the pictures!

Nolan's new Batman pajamas. It even has a cape!
Helping us put the bed together. He thought is was his stage and was really ticked when James had to put the slates inside. He told Daddy that he ruined his stage. too funny!




I don't even need to put a caption. This picture explains itself!



Walking on Grandma Kathy's treadmill.

The ride home. Gotta love gummy worms!

I'm going to paint his bookshelf or get him a new one. He does have drawers under his bed and his headboard is a bookshelf. It is kind of hard to tell in this picture. We will paint his room and decorate it, but it was very important for us to get him a bed as soon as they moved it. He really needs his own space since he has been sharing it for so long. He is such a trooper.

The closet.

No comments: