Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do you like the new Blog?

I found this funky template while our computers were down at work today. Ugh...Blogger is such a pain to change the templates, but I like it.
We got Nolan into a different daycare today. A good friend of mine is a teacher and I got him into his classroom. Nolan has been begging to learn, and this is the place he needs to be. I was completely irked on Monday when I found out our current daycare provider let him watch/play Halo 3. Hello, he is 3 years old. That is an adult, mature video game. The new school is going to take some sacrifice on our part, but I think it will be good for him. All of the kids will be within his age group and it is educational. My friend did win teacher of the year, afterall....
Not much going on today. I go in for my CT scan tomorrow. I did find online that if you have the outpatient sinus "surger," there is an 80-90% success rate. Keep your fingers crossed. One way or another, this headache will go away.
Hope everyone has a good day. Enjoy the night.

1 comment:

Michielle said...

Hey!! I really like the new blog colors!!.......hope your CT scan turned out okay....and you can finally get to where the headaches are gone!! I feel for ya!!
Michielle