Thursday, September 11, 2008


Okay, so blogger is being a little bugger. Last night was pancakes at our house. My friend had school, so I watched her daughter for her. Each of the kids got to pick a shape (nolan picked a bird and elayna picked a butterfly) to cut their pancakes into. They thought is was seriously awesome!


I did a challenge at one of the scrap boards. What do you all think?


Ohh....I found an awesome vegan banana bread recipe (egg free b/c of Nolan's allergies.) It turned out absolutely awesome!!!!! Everyone at the house and work absolutely loved it. It is the best banana bread I have ever made. I'm finding that egg free recipes are getting to be better than the ones with eggs in them. My pancakes and sugar cookies are sooo much better than their egg variety. Ohhh....my sugar cookies. Good thing it is cooling off. James will be asking for them soon.

No comments: