Sunday, September 21, 2008

This weekend was nice. My dear friend Caitlin came, and we got some scrappin' and catching up done. It was so nice just to talk with her again, in person that is. I got 1 1/2 pages done and she got two! We had to take a little break in there to go get Nolan and my hair cut.
I Nolan's hair cut way shorter than ever before. Now, if he will let me spike it a little in the morning, it will look super cute! I tried to keep some length to my hair. I did get some choppy layers put into it to give it some texture. My hair has a mind of its own and I just don't take the time to make it mind, so I go for a pretty low maintenance cut.
I finished a book. I love to read. I had forgotten how much I love it. I haven't read anything since the last Harry Potter and this book was so different for me. It's call Twilight. Awesome....I'm sure many have heard about it. There is a movie coming out in November, but if you like Vampires, this is a book for you. (I'm not "in" to vampires, but I heard the book was awesome)
I can't divulge much about the book because, ummm any little tidbit I give tells too much. Basically, you discover and experience a love between a boy and a girl. She is a human and he is a vampire. You discover his word through her eyes and experience their love for each other. It isn't one of those romance novels with the scenes of love well described, but more of a "The Notebook" type of novel. I couldn't put it down. Now I am ready for the next book. I sure hope Kelly finished it this weekend!
Not much else going on in my world. I would post a picture of my new layout, but I am to lazy to take the time to upload the pictures. I wanted to say a quick "Hello" before Nolan finished his fishy.
Have a great night.

No comments: