Saturday, February 28, 2009



Isn't this stuff lovely? It is American Crafts. I am so in love with their stuff. It is so bright, cheery and inspiring.

This is Heidi Swapp's House Warming Book over at her new business adventure....House of 3. All of their stuff over there is fully printable/digital. This is so freakin' adorable. It is their house warming event this weekend. You HAVE to go check it out. They have freebies and blog couture....like $1.50 for banners and backgrounds to dress-up your blogs!


Nichole Van took these photos for House of 3. She is such an amazing and talented photographer. If you have time, check out her work here (flickr or google her) and see more pictures from the House of 3 photo shoot on their website.

What else has been totally inspiring me? I added some more blogs that I love to look at for scrapbooking inspiration.

Totally tired today. Took a nap on the way home from McPherson today and I am ready for bed. I think I might finish up reading the third book in this series. I only have a couple of chapters left. Night!

1 comment:

hks said...

cool shout out!
you are AWESOME! thanks so mucH!
heidi