Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well, I have been lost in picture editing world. Oh, lost in blog reading land to, so I guess that just makes me to lazy to blog. Wish I had something to say!

I am finishing up s maternity session and also a senior session. I took a ton of senior pictures. I had so many ideas and then pictures opportunities just sprung up. It is going to take a little while to finish those.

On the 22nd, my bff had her baby. Miss Anna Marie was born at 10:18 am. I was there, witnessed everything. It was pretty awesome. I can totally see why doctors choose this specialty, even if they do deliver 500-600 births a month!

Havne't done much scrapping recently. I have been deciding how I want to do Nolan's 4 year old book. I'm still thinking I will do 8x8, but put it on a 12x12 piece of cardstock. It keeps his books uniform. I am going to go to the D-ring binders though.

Well, just a quick update. Check ya later.

No comments: