Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Thanks to Influenster, I received my free Bath & Body works mini candle in the mail in their cool beauty box to try out.

Bath & Body Works  Mini Candles

     I received a 4oz Pumpkin Cupcake as my scent to try. What can I say about this little candle? Umm....it smells delicious!
     I had to convince my husband to let me burn it because he is not a huge fan of anything fall smelling. However, once it was lit, he even said it smelled good. Score!
     We burn them for 4-5 hours on average and it lasted a few days. There is still some wax at the bottom that didn't/work burn because the wick stopped, but hey, what do you expect?
     If you want more information on their lovely fragrances available right now, go to www.bathandbodyworks.com
Costs for candles: Mini Candle $3.50; Small Candle $9.50; Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50
Tip: To get that last little bit of your candle, use a candle warmer!

No comments: