Sunday, November 4, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact


NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact














I received this beautiful NYC eyeshadow compact from influenster, for free, to give an honest review. It sells for $4.99 at chain drugstores nationwide

Essential Facts: Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

My opinion: I have used this compact for several different applications. I used the black to set my son's zombie makeup for Halloween and it did a fantastic job. I have used the illuminator  as a highlighter on my cheeks. It does a fabulous job giving you the "glow."
My only complaint about this little compact is the eyeshadow primer. For me, it caused my shadow to crease almost immediately. It stayed very greasy on my lid and never really dried. I think maybe that is the reason for the creasing.
Overall, I really like this product. It is a great little palette to give you that smoky eye effect.

No comments: