Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today was my long day at work, but it means an I get off early tomorrow. Yeah! It was an awesome day at work today. I have the best boss ever! Today, there wasn't much for me to do, so she let me go decorate with Caitlin. That really made my day go by so much faster.
About 2 the bosses got back from their meeting, so I had to go back to work. Bummer! The rest of the day went by pretty fast.
When we got home I went to the Y to sign back up. Jerry was soooo nice. He hooked me up with an awesome personal trainer. Can't wait. I want her to kick my butt. I have 22 pounds to lose by February 2 in order to win my bet at work.
After I went to the Y I went to Dillons to pick-up some refried beans for dinner. Now let me tell you, I hate grocery shopping. Hate everything about it. It was actually a pleasant experience. I got a parking spot, walked in, got the beans, checked out without having to wait, got in my car and left. Wow, it was amazing. I was so amazed because the store is under construction and so it has less parking and the store is tore-up.
Now Nolan is staying with Grandma tonight. James has to take him to the doctor tomorrow morning, and it works out better for him to pick Nolan up at mom's. It is pretty close to work so he can go with me in the morning, pick-up Nolan and take him to the doctor, drop him back of at grandma's and go back to work.
Well, that's about all for now. Night!

No comments: