Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yesterday was an alright kinda day. I went to work and left about 30 minutes late. I was helping my boss get a quote done. Then I went to pick up Nolan at Grandma's. They weren't there. Grrr. I needed to go to the doctor, so mom said she would bring him home. Went to the doctor, the cyst is pretty much gone. Yeah! Nolan's has a rash for his allergies his doctor said. Big surprise. lol. So, cream it is since we don't know what it is caused from. Then she told us what to do about him being such a picky eater. He eats what we eat. If he doesn't eat, then fine. The next time he says he's hungry, he gets his dinner. We will see how that works.
After we all got home, we went to the Y to go swimming. Had lots of fun. Nolan loves to swim. We left there about 6 and went to Pizza Hut. We were getting carryout and it took over 40 minutes for our pizza. That is a long time for a 3 year old who is starving. Came home, ate, then watched Shrek the Halls. Pretty cute.
Nolan went to bed without a hitch. That hasn't happened in a long time. I went to bed around 11 and James fell asleep on the couch. Nolan woke up around 7-730. Now I am doing laundry and Nolan is screaming at me because he wants to paint.
More later.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Kim I tried the whole making the boys eat what I eat. It was really hard so now I just sneak food into the foods he already likes. Like sweet potatoes into his spaghetti O's and carrots in his marinara sauce for his pizzas. I got the book by Seinfeld's wife. Lott's of great ideas for your kids to eat! I also just bought a Magic Bullet and it makes pureeing their veggies a cinch! Good Luck with it!!