Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to ourselves

Well folks, it looks like the Brown/Geatches household is getting better. Everyone seems back to their old personalities again and the road to recovery is reaching an end. Woohooo!!!! I still don't know how we didn't kill each other.
Not much has been going on with us. Sunday we had to ghetto-fy our backyard because our little 25 pound dog can climb the stupid fence and someone called and complained about it. Seriously? So now James had to put plywood up down half the fence so she can't climb it. Talk about curb appeal. Luckily you really can't see it from the street because it is the fence we share with the neighbor and we have a privacy fence so you can't see into the back yard. That didn't make much sense did it?
I went to Hobby Lobby the other day since they were having an awesome sale. Got almost $200 worth of stuff for less than $90. It was things that I don't normally buy because it is so expensive. Got some chipboard and tons of embellishments. Yeah! I actually have scrapped two pages in the last couple of days. I have to make myself sit down and do it, but I feel so much better when I get into it that I wonder why I don't do it more often.
Katrina has orientation for her part-time job until 5 tonight, so I will be picking up the kids from daycare. It is so hecktic when we get home. It is my least favorite time of the day. Well, breaks over so gotta run!

No comments: