Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ENT visit- I'm on a hot streak!!!!!

Well, no news from the visit to the ENT dr. (ear, nose and throat) He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. Nolan has holes in both ear drums from the tubes and they haven't closed. His hearing is fine, which it should be. He told us to come back in 4 months to see if the holes have closed and if they haven't then he may need to patch them. I'm not going to worry to much about it because more than likely they will heal. We just have to make sure his ears stay dry and wear earplugs if we go swimming.
Ohhhh, I almost forgot the best news! I am on a hot streak today! I won another set (total of 8) tickets to Sesame Street live with backstage passes! Woohoooooo! Then I won a $50 gift certificate to the Good Egg at Bradley Fair. I won all of it off the radio today! I am saving so much money not buy the Sesame Street tickets! I told my fam that I should go buy a lottery ticket today! Well, off t bed!

No comments: