Thursday, February 14, 2008

Influenza

The flu has struck the Brown house. Yuck. Everyone of us are sick. Thank goodness we are not vomiting or have diarrhea. We mostly have fever, sore muscles and I have one whopper of a cough. Happy freakin' Valentines Day to us!
James got me some beautiful flowers. I love carnations and he bought a basket bouquet full of them and other random flowers. I have pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet.
Not to much to report over here since we have all gone to the doctor today and are taking it really easy. Hope everyone else if feeling better.
James stopped smoking! It is so awesome. I hope it goes well. It is his way of affording cable now. That just shows how much he loves ESPN. :) Cable is his Valentine's present.
James' birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I have 2 really great gift ideas. I'm sure he will love them both. I don't want to say what they are just yet in case he reads this for some odd reason.
Well, I'm off to rest and takes some motrin. It seems to help the aches a little.

No comments: