Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where's Fluffy???


OMG. Nolan stayed at Grandma's on Thursday night. James picked him up Friday after work and somehow fluffy didn't make it home. Fluffy is a stuffed white rabbit that Nolan sleeps with every night. Well, my mom came over to watch him Friday and she swears she brought him to the car but no one can find her. WTH? I think I might be more devastated than Nolan. It really bothers me that we cannot find her. He mentions her and says that he can't find her. I think my heart is truly broken.
Katrina moved in and boy things are tight. Elayna just got here Saturday night. It is even more tight now. 5 people in a two bedroom house is not an ideal situation, but I am so proud of her and her decision. I will support her and let her stay here as long as she needs to.
Not much else going on here. I am taking Nolan to the allergist tomorrow to get retested. Let's hope we can challenge his egg and peanut allergy. Life would be so much easier. It's not awful now since we have adapted, but I would love for him to be able to try a real birthday cake or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Those are staples to most children's childhoods.
Well, I'm off. Nolan starts a new childcare tomorrow. I am hoping that he will start having a better attitude since he will be around other children. I'm sad that my mom won't see him as much, but the only child attitude has got to go!

No comments: